Re: More Mile End Control - What are the Radio Frequencies Used for the North East??

Notagunzel wrote in message <933304309.52714@newscache.net2000.com.au>...
>Spies with Scanners are reporting that at approx 1300
>yesterday 29/7, the NE CTC (Room 1) was transferred to Mile
>End.  There are/were problems with the patching of the Train
>to Base radio to Mile End, and the N/E Channel 6 was being
>worked from Room 2 (Western CTC), with the Room 2 controller
>liasing with Adelaide.  Drivers with Mobile/Satellite phones
>were being advised to dial an Adelaide number to speak
>direct with the Controller.
>
>I have no information yet as to which board picked up the NE
>BG.
>
>Additional useless information:  All this telemetry back to
>Adelaide is being performed over a leased ATM circuit, if
>that means anything?
>
>--
>Mr Notagunzel.
>Rail Transportation Connoisseur.
>notagunzel@bigfoot.com
>(Waiting for the next move at
>http://www.bigfoot.com/~notagunzel)

What Train to Base Frequencies are used for the North East now that the ARTC
now controls the Melbourne to Albury standard gauge line?
Are there separate frequencies for the broad and standard?
I have only heard broad gauge trains on Channel 6 so far.

Thanks GF.