Re: More Mile End Control - What are the Radio Frequencies Used for the North East??

Grahame Ferguson <grahamef@users.mcmedia.com.au> wrote in
message 37a52578@nap-ns1">news:37a52578@nap-ns1...

> What Train to Base Frequencies are used for the North East
now that the ARTC
> now controls the Melbourne to Albury standard gauge line?
> Are there separate frequencies for the broad and standard?
> I have only heard broad gauge trains on Channel 6 so far.

SW 1177/99 alleges:

Room 1: Melb - Abx(BG) Ch.6; Gouburn Valley & Oaklands Ch.
5; Bendigo & beyond Ch4.
Room 2: Pyrenees - Wolseley Ch 6.
Room 5: Warrnambool, SNE - TOT - Broklyn - NPT Ch 8; Stony
Pt, Sale, & Nyora Ch.7.
Room 7: NGC - Yelta, Portland Ch. 5; Melb - Ararat -
Castlemaine, Pinnaroo branch Ch 3; Dunolly - Korong Vale &
beyond Ch.8; Hopetoun & Yaapeet SMR.

Mile End: NE SG Ch.6; Western ASW Ch.2

On the NE, the Train Number will determine which control the
call is directed to, Centrol Room 1 or Mile End.  If a train
makes an emergency call, it will appear at both controllers.

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.