Re: Interstate Platform at Geelong?

The Sydney - Adelaide service involves alighting from the XPT at Albury at
around 5am, & transferring to a VR coach which follows the Hume to Seymour
before heading north-west.

Having made the trip, I would MUCH prefer to remain on the XPT until
Seymour!

BTW, why do VR & CountryLink try so hard to hide the fact that this service
exists? Try finding it on their Web sites.

David Martin
http://info.mountains.net.au/rail/index.html

01be8bbe$96ecc8e0$9f6760cb@pentium">news:01be8bbe$96ecc8e0$9f6760cb@pentium...