Re: Front page anti-rail article in Moreland Observer (longish)

In article <7f6ela$5mr$2@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>, cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au
(Christopher_Martin GORDON) wrote:

> Besides the operator of city link is Transurban, now I think you will
> find the Transurban also wants a slice of the trains (Bayside) which
> would include the Airport Train (if Transurban gets its way)
>

> So that would be Transurban competing with Transurban.

Interesting point. I wonder what Prof Fels and ACCC would have to say about
this. Be interesting to see if they have any ideas on market share for
transport (cf the recent Coca-Cola/Cabury-Schweppes issue)

Paul