Re: Front page anti-rail article in Moreland Observer (longish)

Michael <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message news:7evcf7$lu5

**SNIP**  (Really nasty article about rail to be introduced into pard)

> On a final note, how could such a poorly written and biased article be
> placed on the front page of a newspaper? Someone need's to get their
> priorities right.
>
> Michael,
> Close enough to Broadmeadows to have my own opinion.

Over the years, as more commercial goals are set for newspapers, TV's etc,
news has been turned into entertainment. In other words, the only things
that will get into a newspaper are the stories that will create a response
and attract customers. It will not educate the reader/viewer as to what is
actually happening anywhere.

Ben Staples