Re: Metcard Validation

Stuart Thyer wrote:

> As I understand it, the way the ticket money will ultimately be
> divided up
> among  the 2 train systems, 2 tram systems and countless bus operators
> is
> that when you travel on ANY different part of the system, so the
> machine
> knows a journey has taken place.

Stuart,

OneLink software **CANNOT** allocate ticket revenue across multiple
operators!  See my earlier posting below:

http://www.railpage.org.au/ausrail/98feb/0562.html

Cheers,

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier