Re: Metcard Concession Checks

"Johann Fan" <yags@geocities.com> writes:

>Do you know whether the portable metcard readers are being used yet? If they
>are, people on the tram better start validating...

This, along with the length of time it takes to get out of the city stations
because of the barriers, are the two things I detest most about MetCrud.

It will be incredibly perverse to see people being charged for fare evasion
when they have paid their $X amount of dollars for a ticket, validated it
the first time, but haven't put it in a validator again.

Validating on every journey is _ridiculous_, and I cannot see the general
public doing it unless there is someone watching them as they board.

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to