Re: 3820

In article <3551B431.7A54@tmx.com.au>,
Trevor Edmonds  <tedmonds@tmx.com.au> wrote:
>David Bromage wrote:
>
>> My personal preference would be to use bits of 3813 to get 3820
>> operational, although there would be factional problems between various
>> societies about this.
>
>All the groups with 3813 bits have been discussing the options for some
>time. An agreement has been reached which will see all parts of 3813 go
>to Dorrigo for static restoration.

Well, I won't hold my breath while I wait to see 3813 back in one piece. Will
the Powerhouse Museum give up the boiler shell?

Good to see you back, Trevor. This group needs a bit of livening up,
steamwise :-)

--
Dr Adrian Whichello                                  Phone: +61 2 9351 5339
Imaging Science and Engineering Laboratory             Fax: +61 2 9351 3847

"I wish to God these calculations had been executed by Steam!" - C. Babbage