Re: Metcard Concession Checks

Johann Fan wrote:

> Do you know whether the portable metcard readers are being used yet? If they
> are, people on the tram better start validating...
> cheers
> Johann

If I get onto a tram and not validate my ticket (which is
already valid) what will they do to me?  I have lost one
ticket on a tram validator and it only took 3 weeks of me
ringing up each day to get a refund.

Since then I have not validated my ticket unless:
* I have not already validated (ie first validation)
* there is station barriers which are manned.  (if they are
not manned then I use the "all other tickets")

I will not run the rick of having my ticket eaten until they
can provide the system of contactless tickets.

If they get onto my tram then these are me reasons for not
validating my already valid ticket.

Chris Gordon
mailto:cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord