Re: New railway stations in Melbourne

I was waiting for my train at Flinders St Stn last night and while the
Met folks played around trying to uncouple a 6 car set and run two 3 car
sets, someone was setting the destination indicator to Alamein.

Interestingly one of the names that came up on the destination roll was
"Baxter" - last time I rode the Stony Point line (about 3 months ago)
there was no power to Baxter.

Is there a long term Met plan to run the wires to Baxter and beyond?

Regards,
Peter

--
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...

(c) Copyright, National Australia Bank Limited, 1998

Peter Mason, National Australia Bank	Tel: +61 3 9641 4242
5th Floor, 500 Bourke Street		Fax: +61 3 9641 0222
Melbourne VIC 3000 AUSTRALIA