Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

On 20 Jun 1998, Chris Brownbill wrote:
>> SNIP <<
> it just my mind that links this to the removal of the fascia green and
> yellow on some trains (and despite what another contributor says it is more
> than one  train - I've seen an Hitachi similarly treated), and also the

OK, so maybe I'm wrong - fair enough.  I know of one Comeng set with no
stripes at the moment (471M-T-472M), and the 'upgraded' sets are rolling
out of Clyde approx. every 1-2 weeks.
If anyone spots this Hitachi set with Stripes on the front, please get the
number/s and post it to this ng.