Re: Motive Power Magazine; the latest update

GOODWIN ALCO <alco@planet.net.au> writes:
> Stuart,
>        I demand to know if you will use every photo I put in or not.
>   I am hear to tell you that every shot is quite exceptable for todays
> publishing purposes. That is to say they are blurry, dark and on an
> angle. If you are not interested in these high quality items I will just
> have to go to Digest.
> 			Yours Mick

If the photos are completely out of focus, they'll be quite useful
for a magazine about UFO's.  Digest will probably reject them anyway if
they weren't taken "under the wires", or were shot anywhere between
Campbelltown and Picton.

Is it just me , or is the standard of spelling on this ng deteriorating?

Regards,

Hoges