Re: Motive Power Magazine; the latest update

Stuart Ellis wrote:

> Hi guys,
>                 For all those people who have been wondering about this
> new magazine here is the latest news as of the 19th of June: All the
> colour photos have been selected. The front and rear cover and the
> inside front and rear cover has been colour separated, and the covers
> should be printed within the next fortnight, with the B& W to be printed
> in the last two weeks in July.  We are making every effort to have
> everything right for the first issue. We are still on track for this
> magazine to be released on the last Friday in July.
>     Due to the fact a lot of people out there are taking a cautious
> approach and are awaiting to see it, we are offering the following: if
> anyone would like to pre order the first copy only, then it will cost
> $6.00 incl. postage to anywhere in Australia. A cheque or money order is
> acceptable, and should be sent to: Motive Power Publications: PO Box
> 2262 Gosford, N.S.W 2250. Also please include the address to be sent to
> please. Or a subscription for 6 issues: 12 months is available at: $
> 30.00.  Please  note there are only 500 copies being printed for this
> first issue, so if you would like your copy please have your request in
> no latter than the 24th of July. This magazine will sell very fast, so
> don't miss out. We have selected a number of hobby shops and other book
> shops from Around Australia to stock this magazine, and these shops
> should receive their copies approximately in the first week in August.
>
> We have finalized the main articles, and are holding the deadline open
> for B & W photos and news or information until the 26th of June. We are
> lacking photos from the state of Victoria, can anyone help out from down
> there ?
>     Also we have not managed to fill the positions of Victoria and South
> Australia editor, so if you are interested, please contact  me and I
> will be happy to discuss this. Mr. David Kirkland from Sydney N.S.W has
> taken up the N.S.W section two weeks ago.
>
> If you have any questions or information, pleae feel free to contact me.
>
> Stuart Ellis
> Motive Power Publications
> Motive Power Web site:
> http://members.tripod.com/~Stuart_E/Motive_Power.html

Stuart,
       I demand to know if you will use every photo I put in or not.
  I am hear to tell you that every shot is quite exceptable for todays
publishing purposes. That is to say they are blurry, dark and on an
angle. If you are not interested in these high quality items I will just
have to go to Digest.
			Yours Mick