Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

In article <01bd9919$3546b3a0$560908d2@computer>,
  "Chris Brownbill" <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote:

> Should I conclude that we're about to see these trains emerging in a
> "Hillside Trains" or "Bayside Trains" livery in the near future?

The same thing happened in the UK - very few people got rich from splitting
up the network and privatising it, but one of the groups who did were the
graphic designers, with heaps of new corporate images, etc. If only they had
spent this money on real benefits, like ticketing systems that work, new
trains, etc.

Hope this helps,

David "The Doctor" Proctor