New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

I have noticed over the past couple of days a handful of Melbourne Comeng
and Hitachi sparks with the god-awful green and yellow stripey colour
scheme very neatly removed from their front-ends.  It is probably only
about one train in 20 at the moment but there seems to be an active effort
to remove it - and its not merely caused by the painted strip falling off
or something silly like that because its always in pairs - ie both motor
cars of a three car set will either still have the colour or its been
removed from both.

Should I conclude that we're about to see these trains emerging in a
"Hillside Trains" or "Bayside Trains" livery in the near future?