Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

Craig Haber wrote in message <358CAFE5.45B4@harnessnet.com.au>...
>Michael Walker wrote:
<SNIP>
>Railway baseball caps have become quite trendy!  I've seen WCR caps,
>VLP, VLF, NR Seatrain, NR Steelink, Generic NR yellow (Yuk), NR Blue
>(much more wearable), and Freightcorp.
>
>It's not unusual to see employees wearing the caps of OTHER railway
>operators!
>
>Cheers,
>CH.
>--
>Craig Haber

You see that quite a bit in the horse industry (thoroughbreds) around here.

I know that quite a few of the staff here wear hats from other studs and
vice versa. I wonder who'd be the madder hat collector a gunzel or a
yearling groom after 2-3 seasons at different studs?

Cheers & Regards

Ben O'Regan