Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

Michael Walker wrote:

> Hillside staff have all been issued with baseball cap style hats with the
> Hillside logo on it and have been asked to wear it to work.

American caps on Melbourne trains. Yeah man. Why not something
distinctively Australian like an akubra?

> I did see a Hillside banner at Doncaster
> Shoppingtown of all places with an information booth but that is as good as
> it has gotten so far.

Maybe it was to promote the impending construction of the Doncaster
Railway, I don't think.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

While Parliament is in session, no working person's income, nor anyone's
rights and freedoms, are safe from plunder by their elected
representatives.