Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

Michael Walker wrote:
> Because it costs money. The original Hillside caps were cheap and nasty,
> presumably because embroidered ones cost more. The only reason they changed
> their minds is because staff refused to even consider wearing them.

Railway baseball caps have become quite trendy!  I've seen WCR caps,
VLP, VLF, NR Seatrain, NR Steelink, Generic NR yellow (Yuk), NR Blue
(much more wearable), and Freightcorp.

It's not unusual to see employees wearing the caps of OTHER railway
operators!

Cheers,
CH.
--