Re: Concord derailment

So David, what you are saying is that it is the main fault of the driver,
though I have seen safe working compromised many time before. I have seen
many guards/drivers breaking safeworking rules of late, and this must force
the spot light on State Rail and its safety regime.

One example (even though it is not a State Rail problem) is four NR
employees being "on track" without orange safety vests that I observed
today. If one safewokring rule can be broken for expediency, all rules can
be broken for expediency.

Ben Staples
Graduate Engineer
RSA Metro North