Re: Concord derailment

>From what you said David, it seems that the driver is the one at fault, even
though the lack of safeworking enforcement seems to be lacking at this time
and it could be the probelm of State Rail for not enforcing safe working
practice among its employees that could be at fault.

Even though this is being pedantic, I saw four NR employees walking "on
track" without orange safety vests on while train crew swapping today. If
one safety rule is being compromised without repercussion, all rules can be
disobeyed.

Ben Staples
Graduate Engineer
RS Metro North