85/86 class info

Good afternoon everybody,
	I have a few questions for anyone who can answer them.

Does anybody know the current status of the electric locos of the 85/86
class?
How many of these locos are still in service?
Does anybody have the dates that these loco's were withdrawn/removed from
service?
Does anybody have the dates that these loco's entered Goninan's
Taree/Broadmeadow for repainting?
Whereabouts and on which freghter's can I find 85/86's for photo's and
videoing at the moment?

	I like the 85/86 class loco's above any other FreightCorp units and am
trying to get information and photo's /video of them as much as possible
before they remove them from service.

 Would anybody know the movements of the 85/86 class throughout this week
commencing 19/7/98?

If anybody can provide information on the above questions, it would be
greatly appreciated.
Thank You,

Michael McGinty
mmcginty@bigpond.com