Re: 85/86 class info

Over the past few weeks loaded coal behind quad 85/86, leaves Lithgow
around 1500-1530  and 2045-2200 each day.  Passes through Sutherland around
0230 and 2145.

Obviously I can't guarantee they'll run everyday.

Greg

McGinty Family <mmcginty@bigpond.com> wrote in article
<01bdb2c5$079ef000$LocalHost@michael>...