Re: Anybody notice that there were no W-Class trams in Melbourne today!

"John Wayman" <bushwalker@email.msn.com> wrote:
>I agree, the W class should run short workings  on tourist routes through
>the CBD. Long distance commuters deserve better! I like seeing the old cars
>out on the track, but who wants to shiver their way to work in one  on a
>cold and frosty morning?

Oh, c'mon! Who goes to work by tram without taking a coat? If you didn't, you'd
freeze while waiting at the stop! I've found the heating in Z's to be way over
the top in winter!

>It is okay however if they put them on someone else's tram route.

Put 'em back on the 67 and I'll be happy.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...