Re: R 711 restoration

someone@home wrote:
> Does any one know how the restoration of R 711 is going, I see it has
> been moved  from the yard. Hopefully to be worked on.
>  Regards

Last report I had was that it was in the shed, where all boiler cladding
had been refitted.  The guys tell me it's starting to look like a loco
again (good thing too, it's looked like a pile of junk for long
enough!)  August is the tentative completion date.  I'm hoping to get up
to Ballarat tomorrow, will post a report if I do so.

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber