Re: Pass Locos

That'd be bloody right, tell me you're a shunter AFTER I've insulted them
:-)

Barry wrote in message <69eiac$okn$2@news.mel.aone.net.au>...
:
:tezza wrote in message <69db0n$50c$1@loomi.telstra.net>...
:>
:>A truck driver wouldn't put up with a train driver's shitty conditions.
:>
:>
:Tezza's right they wouldn't.
:
:BTW - I reckon 48s are only for midgets. I used to be a shunter and I'm >
:6ft tall and 4 people in the cab of a 48 on a rainy day only works for very
:short people.
:
:I have heard that the DL531 was designed to fit through a tunnel in
Pakistan
:(I assume on narrow gauge) and as Alco kept their export models as standard
:as possible that's the way we got them.
:
:
:Barry Campbell
: