Re: 3801 and 3830 Double Headers

I agree with you that restoring another 38 is unnecesary. I guess my main
point was that it seems that althought there are several operable locos in
New South Wales, they are all well known or have been regular performers in
the last 10 -15 years. It's been a long time since a 32 ran or a standard
goods for that matter. Or when was the last time a 19 moved under it's own
power???. Or the mighty 57. I would just like to see something other than a
36 59 or 38 on the mainline again and it seems the English will restore
anything they like through raising funds in more imaginative ways than just
contributing to a general or specific restoration fund (granted the
population base is much larger).

Cheers Rob