#1 South Albury

Hi Krel,

Since you seem to know a bit more than me, can I ask a question,
please?

What happened with the motorail wagon at Albury?  Was it swapped from
the front to rear of train? If so was a local shunter used or did the
train loco do it? These were the days before the locos ran into the
opposite state.

Thanks
Peter Cokley