Re: Overland cars for West Coast Rail

Hi David,

#1South Southern Aurora may have stopped in Junee by 1980's but I
don't think it did in the 1960/70's. I don't have my 1960's working
Timetable [not public TT] handy at the monent to quote page numbers.
That is a job for tomorrow.

Anyone else offer confirmation of the 1960's procedure?

Cheers
Peter Cokley