Re: Tumut Line

I believe that you have all misunderstood the offer by RAC to reopen the 33 lines mentioned in its
recent propaganda . My understanding is that these lines could be reopened at a price. A sliding
scale of prices was set which depended on the time the line has been closed. The Tumut line fell into
the 10 year + group and they were asking $1Million per kilometer to reopen this line. Where would any
private operator find this sort of money?
Cheers
Bob