Re: XPT Whinge,(cont)

Harris is related to the Harris coffee fortune and lives at Cheltenham. He
was well known at that station for making an unbelievable nuisance of
himself.  He always used to dodge over to the up platform via the staff
duck boards but was warned to stop it. He then took to ducking over the
tracks at the Beecroft end of the platform until he was almost run down by
a spark. I have never seen a train driver shitting so many blue lights. My
view was that it was a pity it missed him.  After that he got thrown in
Long Bay Gaol for knocking off money from the Teddy Bear's picnic which was
being collected for the Children's Hospital or similar. I saw him recently
at Town Hall station one morning trying to help????? some poor bugger using
an auto fare machine. I was told by SRA that special legislation was being
prepared to enable persons such as Harris from being barred from travelling
on trains.  I urge due caution in confronting him as he is very violent
(assaulted the Cheltenham station master) and I have been told he acquired
aids whilst in gaol on a previous occasion.

Cheers

Rod

rffergus@socs.uts.edu.au wrote in article
<75ct61$7ap$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> In article <75b41a$sae$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>,
>   "David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com> wrote:
> > rffergus@socs.uts.edu.au wrote in message
> > <75b1b7$jjk$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> >
> > >I haven't seen the article, but is he the guy that, when upset,
defecates
> > in
> > >his pants and then hurls it (by the handful) at the staff/passengers?
I've