XPT Whinge,(cont)

Sorry called away,
As i was saying the up trip was 90 mins late arriving at Macksville, and the
down
was 35 mins late into central,
Apart from that the Boogey and Wheels on the down trip on the front of Car A
was
very noisey, how anyone could sleep when this was configured as a sleeper, I
don't know, I have done several trips on the Intercity (same train) in England
last year , and remember that as a fast smooth riding train.

Why also in 1998, does this trip take 8 hours even when it is on time, are
there any plans for track upgrade ?

I remenber the old North Coast Mail did the trip in the same time, and the
Brisbane Express was much quicker ( To Nambucca Hds )
Also, not that I wanted any yesterday, Why is only light Beer available on
North Coast Services ? are these passengers not to be trusted with full
strength
To complete the whinge, the inside of all carrages were very dirty.
Do Countrylink think a poor and unreliable service such as the XPT is will
attract any new customers, ? It will be a long while before I subject myself to
it again, I will drive instead, I pity those who have to use it.
Mylo.