Re: TALGO tilt trains

Yes, agreed Fed funding would be beaut - but the trend is towards "boutique"
operators, and I don't see any more major drama for a "boutique" operator to
kit up with "TrailerRail" as to kit up with a set of "MultiGauge" [(C) 1995,
1998 David Winter] bogies to use under (e.g.) former BX freight stock.

I also see that if rail routes were suffering congestion due to the number
of companies wanting to book and pay for freight paths, the sort of money
you are talking about might have a greater chance of being shaken loose.

DW