Re: Metcard Private Ticket Inspectors

Daniel Gerrard wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:23:23 +1100, Iming Chan <chani@translib.com.au>
>
> wrote:
>
> > Under the current arrangement, the only way to purchase tickets
> >that do not cover the zone you are in, is to purchase from the
> booking
> >office staff.
>
> Staff? STAFF? You have to be joking. I though they were all taken out
> and shot by the Gestapo years ago.

Obviously you are not aware that Hillside Trains have hired a lot of
part-time staff in 1998 and I have heard that Bayside Trains is now
taking on part-time staff as well.

Contrary to what you have said above, my colleagues and I are still
serving customers through booking office windows here at Ringwood.  By
the way, I also work at other non-premium stations, such as Mooroolbark
from time to time.

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan                                     Station Staff, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **