Re: Fuelling the Patricks Train\and the brain

Ron Howship wrote:

> I was always under the assumption that the EPA would not allow fueling of
> locomotives out in the field.
>
> I know that National Rail has been restricted from doing this.
>
> Why should Patricks be any different.

Yes Ron,
        I have heard that TNT refuel at Nth Dynon ??
also I know that here at Wodonga we have a perfectly good Fueling Point
that is EPA approved and shut down!! Our pilot loco's are refueled at
the Coal Siding each Monday and you can easily find where by looking for
the two large spill's[100sq. ft. or more] One on each gauge.
        All Fuel Points in Victoria were closed down by the Gov.
except Dynon, Geelong and Portland. Tankers depart Dynon each week for
these locations.
        Adding something different....A question for all Victorians...
Without mentioning any of the Bad things....

WHAT [GOOD] has come from a Kennett Liberal Government in Victoria?

Think very carefully, and consider only
1.  The Future

2.  Jobs [mainly for our kids]

3.  National Debt [as diff. to  Vic. Debt]

4.  How people treat each
outher                                            [eg.The Hanson deb.]
5.  Do you feel more secure or happy today than 10 years ago?
Now while you are thinking along these lines ...keep going...

Now our Forefathers found that Society was getting a little hard to
manage so they formed a Government to help Society run a little better
So a breed of people became Politicians and PUBLIC SERVANTS and
took on the responsibility of managing our Country for all of us..
DO YOU THINK THAT THE GOVERMENT IS THERE FOR OUR BENIFIT >>
OR DO YOU THINK THE GOVERMENT MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR PLACE and
CONSIDER US AS BEING FOR THEIR BENIFIT  ??    damn netscape where's the
spell checker?
So what the hell are you doing about it.....sih!

Rod