Re: Fuelling the Patricks Train

I was always under the assumption that the EPA would not allow fueling of
locomotives out in the field.

I know that National Rail has been restricted from doing this.

Why should Patricks be any different.

Who said we are all on a level playing field.

What a load of crap!!

Ron.

 In article <5vaoqu$3gr$3@tiger.aba.net.au>, pcc@ocean.com.au says...