Re: Airtrain [QLD] End of elevated track at airport.

"MattyQ" <mattyq1009@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3af2b25f$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3af2b25f$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> Oh sure Dave. It's a wonderful system. Not only does it remind the driver
> slow his train, it also reminds him that it's not a good time to keel over
> dead AND it even reminds the brakes not to fail at that point! Oh, in case
> you missed it, I'm being sarcastic mate.

Sarcasm aside, if the driver keels over dead, then surely the deadman
pedal/handle will pull the train up? And if the driver happened to keel over
dead then his failure to cancel the alarm would stop the train, would it
not?

Dave