Re: [QLD] Park Road upgrade nearly complete (and QR timetables)

Brendan Morley <morb_@_bit_._net_._au> wrote:

>> "Dean Stalker" <dstalker@NOSPAMdingoblue.net.au> wrote in
>> message
>> Despite the 29 minute wait, during half hourly running on
>> weekends. Under the old timetable, you pulled in to Roma Street
>> just as the Cold Toast train was pulling out from the other
>> platform. Happened to me every time.
>>
>> I'm not sure if the new timetable is changing to aid this
>> transfer.
> The answer is: no.

  I've been told my various QR personnel that a new timetable is
planned within 12 months.  I'm expecting a few changes there,
mainly for southern lines as the extra capacity available at Park Road
begins to be used.

--

Steven McIntyre
stev@uq.net.au