Re: [NSW] Wagga victim's mother's letter to SMH

I thought it was compulsory in these country towns for a car load of kids to
occasionally wipe themselves out. Usually something other than the boof
heads concerned get the blame. I remember years ago out west a bunch of kids
killed themselves after trying to launch their car over a levee bank and a
media inspired uproar went on about levee banks being dangerous.  You just
cannot win.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

9coetr$99d@nntpb.cb.lucent.com">news:9coetr$99d@nntpb.cb.lucent.com...