RE: Train Photography survey

>===== Original Message From Maikha V Ly <maikha@MailAndNews.com> =====
>To All
>
>I'm compiling a statistic relating to railway photography (As most know I'm
>rookie).
>I would like to know about others who photograph trains:
>
>-What camera they use?

Minolta Dynax 300si, No longer on the market!

>-What film they typically use? (If bothered, state other reasons of
>different
>film use)

Been using Kodak too much! Going to test out Fuji 400 and Agfa 400.

>-How long they've been doing it for?

Only started the end of Sept. 2000! Especially doing this during holidays,
I'd
say been photographing less than 3MONTHS!!!

>This is for the statistic (Biased or not) if I would like to publish it.
>

>Thank you to all who reply :-)
Your welcome

wait? Isn't this my survey?!?

Collecting results from replies and also personal email posts.
Not publishing names (Statistics never do that).
Though I believe Minolta is never heard of in this recreation?

cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"If I never missed that stupid Endeavour at Victoria St, I would have not
missed my connection and I would be breathing"

(Said by me repeatedly on the way home from the Hunter Valley trip, 17/4/01)