Scenes of 4168 freight.

G'day all.
Over the last two years I've made a point of regularly videoing LVRF's
Newcastle to Sydney service no.4168 on ther Cowan Bank to illustrate
the amazing variety of loco combinations that have been used. I've
just posted a page of images taken from the digital video shot to my
web site which shows some of these combinations which, just a few
years ago, would have been thought impossible. If you want to have a
look the page can be viewed by  going to my web page at :
http://www.geocities.com/bevan_wall/videos.html
and clicking on the link at the bottom of the "Recent Recordings"
section.
Bevan Wall.