Re: [NSW] Wagga victim's mother's letter to SMH

<snip>

Instead of boom gates, would speed humps (covering both sides of the
road on both sides of the track) be an alternative?  It's only a
couple of lumps of bitumen with 4 yellow signs that say 25kmh.

Surely _that_ would encourage people to slow down and notice that
there's a crossing imminent.

hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness               e-mail: hughm@lucent.com     _--_|\
Lucent Australia              Telephone: +61 2 9491 6554  /      \