Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

Tim Scrivens <tim.scrivens@nz.eds.com> wrote in message
9g0okf$4eg$1@hermes.nz.eds.com">news:9g0okf$4eg$1@hermes.nz.eds.com...

> Yes, there are variables.  If you use the standard tables, worked out from
> the bristlecone pines and things, most of the variables can be coped with.
> Or are U saying that there is a sufficient difference that jps timeframe
can
> be defended, even though there is a 10-fold difference.

I think I might wander off to sci.botany and post something about RSI vs
Stochastic oscillators in relation to the current state of the ASX...

But that would be cross posting which I am reliably informed is VERY FUCKEN
RUDE!