Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

~~ jp turcaud ~~ <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
> THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU FOLK SOME VERY SAD NEWS INDEED
> !!!

> **********
> As you will discover below !!!
> **********************
>

> Dear Mr Carman,

actually that's Ms Carman (first name)

> Thank you for your most kind answer ...
>
> I fully agree to your comments and it is the rule in Celtic Law _ and this
> is as well following the 5 000 years old Laws of Amourabi _

my goodness ! Celtic law eh ?
I shall have to do a search on Amourabi.

>I have duty to
> return insults for insults or blow for blow to senders  ! This is the very
> basis of respect indeed !

indeed
I see you acnowledge appreciation of
  *the challenge !*

>  This is indeed quite a long  way from the Xians programmation and the
> bleating answer they provide...  which have programmed whole generations
of
> Celts since the most shameful surrender of French King Clovis _ and of all
> Europe as a result _ to the polytheist JIC sects !!!

My word a history lesson
I shall have to search on "Clovis"
You're quite a character all right
;-)