Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

Boy it worked !!!!

No one indeed who wants to defend the GREAT BARIER REEF  _ alongside most
decent Australian Gentlemen indeed  _ can be stopped it appears !
I am all dedicated to this in fact and,  anyone can call on me anytime for
support ! This MARVEL OF NATURE ought to be protected at all cost and
further if it destroyed ,  it will be the blatant proof of Mankind's
inability to care about our Earth ! HEAR HEAR !!!

Hi Slob Parker ... not enough complaints received as yet probably ! Further,
as you electronic sod don't know it, I am also in that party and can even
post through Sympatico.ca or "".uk anytime ...  or through any of  my local
cousins or Canadian cousins if I feel like it !!! Further quite a lot people
now in Australia have told me, they love to hear what I have to say ...
however no pride in that on my part ...  I have duty to share what I have
discovered in term of what is the True Geology !!!! Enough of those horrid
lies now !!!

Hey by the way Slob ... what da ya mean by " even if they are French " ???
Will you come back with decent answer or go hiding yourself little yellow
coward in some wombat hole ! Don't you think the French as a whole,  will
support those who want to protect the GREAT BARIER REEF ?

HEY Mates !
Do you know what did Slob as well ... That little mean sod also sent
complaint to my provider Poglio.com, who forwarded it to me for querry ! Of
course I had to explain my main concern was those Horrid Lies peddled by
the present Gogology Sci000nce and also acting toward the protection of our
environment ! Which is strickly true ! But I have to admit,  it annoyed me
the most  to have to justify myself ... Thank you Slob !    I am afraid
however, you ARE now  considered by Poglio.com as a NET PEST INDEED !!!

Just crawl away Parker ! You are indeed a disgrace,  fat mouthed Slob  !

Buzz off !

PS. A final note bastard ... although Australia is not my land anymore ,
since I was
kicked out from it by the Bawdy Twins of Newmon/Newcrest + BHP and their
Political corrupt friends a few years back, I certainly have
done more for it that your mean kind of bastard would do in a
thousand years ... parting if I want to show concern for it ... noone of
your kind will prevent me doing so !
!
--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~