Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
> Dear Carman,
> What I want to tell you now is in complete privacy and confidenciality
> indeed .... Your Great Barier Reef is not older than 12 ky at the most ...
> indeed Australia - the land of the parrots as known in old time on Chinese
> maps - emerged from the sea about that time . The level reached by the sea
> then, previous to the immediate lowering of the ocean through a process I
> will explain later on my new web site, was 400 m above present sea level
> .... as for the Snow White Mountains well well ... they rose quite a bit
> during this process and somewhere around that place, are the proofs of
> pre-Historci Harbour facilitiies which I discovered a few years back using
> the RP Poindemard's  light skiming technique !!! I have already proposed _
> without raising the least interest of course from the Gogologists _ that
> those facilities were contemporary of the Tihuanaco high sea harbour
> facilities bordering the lake Titicaca now !!! Of course I will leave
those
> bright Gogologist of the ANU to find it again ... since admitedly finding
> things is so easy !!! [ of course it is always said after discovery made
! ]

OK, so you don't believe in carbon dating?  I know that you have severe
fixations about geology, but I did not know that you had the same worries
about nuclear physics.  After all, the half-life of a chemical element is
provable (even at home, with a bit of effort and risk), and the mathematics
from there are easy.

There are rock paintings in Australia dated to 45k years old, and the paint
is water soluble.  Difficult to paint if they are 200 m underwater.