JACQUES PHILIPPE

TO :   The Human Rights & Opportunity Commission
  ( Federal )
  133 Castlereagh Street
Sydney 2000

FROM:   Jacques Philippe
  BA.  B. Psych. ( Perth )  DESS  ( Paris )
  Unit 6  / 86 King William Street
  Bayswater     WA    6053
  Tel (08) 9371 6618   ( Silent line )

23rd of March 2 001

    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir  /Madam

  Re : Discrimination in Australia

Before I embark upon a résumé of my 35 years in Australia and,  hopefully,
make my point clear,  I wish to state that,  from the very outset, you,
Australians, are a race of bastards, swines and degenerate morons. This
letter is going to be full of violence and disgust towards your country and
its Anglo-Saxon born who dominate the scene, political, economic or
otherwise, in Australia. I make no apology for it, because, in my mind and
conscience,  I believe I am telling the truth.

I shall try and make it simple for you, considering that your brain is not
fully attuned to the many problems and issues facing migrants in this
country, whether they be legal, illlegal or simply political refugees. Your
treatment is the same for all of them,  irrespective of whether they are
highly educated or, simply,  barely able to wipe the shit off your donkey's
arses. Its all the same to you,  is it not ? Migrants are cheap labour in
your country : Doctors, Engineers, and tutti quanti,  etc. all highly
qualified migrants who came to your country with high hopes and whom you,
morons, qualified as cheap labour for Australia.

Let me tell you something !

I came to this country of yours in 1964, lured by the prospects of a good
life in Australia. The lucky country,  with milk and honey flowing
unreservedly,  like a manna or a river of hope ! I soon learnt that the
honey was sour,  and the milk was none. Then you went on saying that this is
the clever country,  but I can only find morons in this country !

I came to this country, Now, the slogan is changed and goes something like
this : The Knowledge Country ! Whom are you trying to fool ?

I was born in France,  I was educated in my country to University standard,
I mastered the English language before I came to your country, I was already
highly educated,  but that did not prevent me from ending up a as labourer
in your stinking factories,  sweeping the floors as well as the sweat off my
brown and being told that I was nothing but a poor migrant. I held
responsible jobs and paid high taxes to your country. I was a goer,  bent
upon making a go of it.  In 1974,  I sat the UWA Entrance Examination. My
Uni aggregate was 470 / 500, not bad for a poor French migrant ! I then
graduated UWA with a four-year degree in Psychology, with straight A's and B
credits. I then worked for the Government ( both State and Federal ),  as a
Clinical and Occupational Psychologist.

Whilst working in Tasmania ( 1987 - 1990 ),  for the now defunct CES,  I was
subjected to all sorts of forms of discriminatory acts,  mostly because I am
French, an ex-Budhist monk,  and a professional Psychologist.  The upshot of
it all is that I was subjected to all kinds of harassment, including sexual
harassment on the part of a male CES employee,  26 years of age,  marrried ,
whose sexual gender identity crisis he could not solve. That does not
surprise me,  because,  you, Australians, are such a fucked up race, as
regards  your sexual propensities,  that you should all go down the streets
of Perth and Sydney,  in the Mardi  Gras Parade, wagging your feathered
arses and begging to be fucked !

Thanks to you morons, I lost my job as an honest Psychologist. Ever since I
lost my job,  I have waged a war,  an intellectual war, against you.  In
1993, I took your Government on. They did not have the guts to fight me,  so
they settled for "three years" salary, which amounted to a mere pitance
ofter I had repaid Social Security  and my taxes ! Being a permanent
Government employee, they had a duty to return me to work as a Psychologist.
They never did. And the way they went about it defies every notion of what
constitutes a human being's basic rights. They reverted to dirty tricks, and
got me off my compensation rights. They, simply, mauled me and burried me as
a non entity.

Now,  let me tell you something. Unless you investigate my claim of gross
discrimination against me, and at your earliest convenience, I shall go
public. By this,  I mean the following.

Complete disclosure of my case to:
ˇ All Newspapers in Autralia.
ˇ All Radio Stations in Australia.
ˇ A copy of this letter to the Prime Minister of Australia.
ˇ A copy of this letter to the French Ambassador to Autralia.
ˇ A copy of this letter to the Autralian Ambassador in France.
ˇ A copy to all the French Newspapers and TV stations in France.

And if this is not enough.

A book I am writing about your country, based on verifiable facts,  which I
am, at present, engaged in,  to show the world what a despicable,
hypocritical and discriminatory race you are. By the way, did you know that
the richest gold mine ever discovered  in WA was the work of a Frenchman by
the name of Jean-Paul Turcaud ? A pioneer of the Australian bush,  who gave
his heart and soul to your country ? You would not know much about it,  you,
Australians morons, as he went back to France,  a broken man, with nothing
left but bitter memory !.

I was interviewed by the ABC in 1999 about Jean-Paul Turcaud. He gave
Australia his guts,  knowledge of the bush which resulted in the biggest
gold find in Australia.

What have you done with it, you, arseholes ? Have you ever recognised this
man, this Frenchman, as one of your pioneer ? NO ! He came from France . You
never recognised his pioneering spirit, and you laughed at him, and you
turned him into a bitter person who now hates your country. You are,  in the
final analysis,  a race of morons, idiots,  a despicable race in the eyes of
any educated French person. You don't have the intelligence of thorough
intellectual analysis. You are a race of morons, and so shall you remain
unless you become attuned and sensitive to the plight of every migrant in
your country.

As I said before,  I demand that you look into my case of blatant
discrimination, urgently,  and if you don't do so, I shall proceed with
every available means available to me, AS STATED above.

If you need information, or confirmation, as to what I have already
proferred to you, please do no hesitate to ask for it.

Yours sincerely
Jacques Philippe