Re: Johnnie Rotten's singing an old tune again

Sirs !

I am quite sorry for my belated reply ... I just took hold of your most
informative posts at that very minute and,  immediately follows close on
your heels my most appropriate answer !

Thank you very much indeed , for your most kind  typical brainless
Australian Slimy Toads postings ! Since I am on the one hand fully
acquainted to your most poor assertive rhethoric methodology and on the
other hand quite familiar with your whole arsenal of insults and injurious
innuendoes as well as mischievious/slanderous  depreciatory remarks ... I
goes without saying that someone of my rank/class will not indeed lower
himself to waste time into semantic argumentation with your kind. This would
indeed completely go over your toads head !

As a result and, to finally bring a final stop to a controversy with such
sterile _ intellectually speaking _ schools of Australian Slimy Toads, I
will globally outlay my griefs against your most heartless and so well named
"Dead Heart " both Geographically and Morally Country of bastards, ...
outlay, say I , in a new and terminal post called the " to the AST* " .
Watch for it again please,  for this soon coming post to be called :  to the
AST* ... you will not forget it for quite a while, I am sure !

- The AST in case you have not understood, meaning the " Australian Slimy
Toads "  -
[ Just retribution indeed for the Slimy Frogs insults continuously leveled
at the French in the dastarly land ]

How appropriate insn't it that you should get full into your fat Australian
Toad mouth,  the millions of insults that you have been over the years,
with total impunity indeed,  throwing to the face of those most  infortunate
Frenchmen,  who had the bad idea to migrate to your dastarly land ! ...
insults which are so much indeed part of your make up, since they come up
immediately on the surface once you are a bit pushed into the corners !!!
This was incidentally my REAL purpose in all these unending coming posts
i.e. to demonstrate that your build up contempt for France and all the
French people is always present in the Heartless Land ! To demonstrate as
well to all and sundry from other countries like Canada, NZ and Grande
Bretagne,  what a mean lot of morons you are by adopting such attitude !!!
... towards people who come indeed to your most dastarly land to give the
best and the utmost of their fibers and intelligence !

You stupid Australian Slimy Toads, didn't  you think that ceassesly calling
the French by nasty names,  you would not get the change of your money in
time ????

Stupid fools !!! ... and how appropriate that it should come from an
AUSTRALIAN MINING PIONEER which you Slimy Toads _ as could be expected from
such low moral standards animals _ kicked out of a Country he loved so much
and learnt to know so well ... better indeed than any of you bastards
reading that post !!!

Do you think I can be impressed, poor foolish Slimy Toads by your most
incoherent rantings and toads jumping and toady mails sent to my site
providers or internet access operators !!! Whatever you do now, the message
on my part as been sent AND well received indeed ! Do you think the closure
of all my sites and the closure of all my internet accesses and the
destruction of even my archived files would stop me hating you, you
Australians so miserable mean bastards ??? It won't indeed !!! Just learn
that most certainly out of all the TV equiped people of the world,  I am one
who never looked once at your miserable SOG _ Sydney Olympic Games _ show
... whenever anything at all is presented of your dastarly land through that
media, I immediately turn it off if I can or otherwise walk out of the
living room ! ... and I am not even able to look at any static view of your
heartless land ! You got it now SLIMY TOADS !

No follow up will be given on my part to that thread or any others ...
indeed I have finished here with THE FIRST PART of  my plan i.e. show TO ALL
AND SUNDRY what type of bastards you are !!!

THE SECOND PART will be to destroy that Horrid Gogology Sci000nce of fools,
in which sat on your Toadstools,  eating your Toadflax-in-a-hole and in a
MOST TOADY manner you beuuuuuuuuuuulieve indeed like the bloody brainless
toads who you are !!!

THE THIRD PART will be a mere application of the New Geology which I
practice and will led to the discovery of immense submarine gold placers
deposits in the sea AND the consecutive closure indeed as a result of ALL
Australian gold mines !!!

Thanks God for being gifted with THE right understanding of our Earth
History and Real working Principles !!!
Thanks God to be rightly so a Great Mining Prospector and not one of those
intellectually blinded Gogologists !!!
Thanks God for being in a position to have the most dastarly bastards pay
for their CRIMES  !!!!

Yours Faithfully

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

" Previous obnoxious and baseless answers  rightly removed "