Re: JACQUES PHILIPPE

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote in message
9fvfat$1dm$3@fenris.isp.9tel.net">news:9fvfat$1dm$3@fenris.isp.9tel.net...
> TO :   The Human Rights & Opportunity Commission
>   ( Federal )
>   133 Castlereagh Street
> Sydney 2000
>
> FROM:   Jacques Philippe
>   BA.  B. Psych. ( Perth )  DESS  ( Paris )
>   Unit 6  / 86 King William Street
>   Bayswater     WA    6053
>   Tel (08) 9371 6618   ( Silent line )
>

> 23rd of March 2 001
>

>     TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Absoloutley no one

> Dear Sir  /Madam
>
>   Re : Discrimination in Australia
>

> Before I embark upon a résumé of my 35 years in Australia and,  hopefully,
> make my point clear,  I wish to state that,  from the very outset, you,
> Australians, are a race of bastards, swines and degenerate morons. This
> letter is going to be full of violence and disgust towards your country
and
> its Anglo-Saxon born who dominate the scene, political, economic or
> otherwise, in Australia. I make no apology for it, because, in my mind and
> conscience,  I believe I am telling the truth.

Thats very nice, but not a good way to start a letter if you want some
support!

> I shall try and make it simple for you, considering that your brain is not
> fully attuned to the many problems and issues facing migrants in this
> country, whether they be legal, illlegal or simply political refugees.
Your
> treatment is the same for all of them,  irrespective of whether they are
> highly educated or, simply,  barely able to wipe the shit off your
donkey's
> arses. Its all the same to you,  is it not ? Migrants are cheap labour in
> your country : Doctors, Engineers, and tutti quanti,  etc. all highly
> qualified migrants who came to your country with high hopes and whom you,
> morons, qualified as cheap labour for Australia.

Wiping shit off donkeys arses, hey! I think that job title is a bit too
qualified for you JP!

> Let me tell you something !

I can hardly wait!!!!!!!

> I came to this country of yours in 1964, lured by the prospects of a good
> life in Australia. The lucky country,  with milk and honey flowing
> unreservedly,  like a manna or a river of hope ! I soon learnt that the
> honey was sour,  and the milk was none. Then you went on saying that this
is
> the clever country,  but I can only find morons in this country !
>
> I came to this country, Now, the slogan is changed and goes something like
> this : The Knowledge Country ! Whom are you trying to fool ?
>
> I was born in France,  I was educated in my country to University
standard,
> I mastered the English language before I came to your country, I was
already
> highly educated,  but that did not prevent me from ending up a as labourer
> in your stinking factories,  sweeping the floors as well as the sweat off
my
> brown and being told that I was nothing but a poor migrant. I held
> responsible jobs and paid high taxes to your country. I was a goer,  bent
> upon making a go of it.  In 1974,  I sat the UWA Entrance Examination. My
> Uni aggregate was 470 / 500, not bad for a poor French migrant ! I then
> graduated UWA with a four-year degree in Psychology, with straight A's and
> credits. I then worked for the Government ( both State and Federal ),  as
> Clinical and Occupational Psychologist.

Oh I think I am going to cry.What do you want, a 1hour segment on "This Is
Your Life".
I can just see Mike Munro spelling out your life story with you feltching a
cat on the couch.

> Whilst working in Tasmania ( 1987 - 1990 ),  for the now defunct CES,  I
was
> subjected to all sorts of forms of discriminatory acts,  mostly because I
am
> French, an ex-Budhist monk,  and a professional Psychologist.  The upshot
of
> it all is that I was subjected to all kinds of harassment, including
sexual
> harassment on the part of a male CES employee,  26 years of age,  marrried
,
> whose sexual gender identity crisis he could not solve. That does not
> surprise me,  because,  you, Australians, are such a fucked up race, as
> regards  your sexual propensities,  that you should all go down the
streets
> of Perth and Sydney,  in the Mardi  Gras Parade, wagging your feathered
> arses and begging to be fucked !

Oh come now ( sorry about the pun!!! ) JP, talk like that from an ex buddist
monk.You should be ashamed of yourself.
Wagging our feathered arses begging to be fucked hey!.Only a pillow biter
like yourself could come up eith that!!!

> Thanks to you morons, I lost my job as an honest Psychologist. Ever since
> lost my job,  I have waged a war,  an intellectual war, against you.  In
> 1993, I took your Government on. They did not have the guts to fight me,
so
> they settled for "three years" salary, which amounted to a mere pitance
> ofter I had repaid Social Security  and my taxes ! Being a permanent
> Government employee, they had a duty to return me to work as a
Psychologist.
> They never did. And the way they went about it defies every notion of what
> constitutes a human being's basic rights. They reverted to dirty tricks,
and
> got me off my compensation rights. They, simply, mauled me and burried me
as
> a non entity.
You were probably fired for planting thoughts into cats and then rooting
them.

> Now,  let me tell you something. Unless you investigate my claim of gross
> discrimination against me, and at your earliest convenience, I shall go
> public. By this,  I mean the following.
>
> Complete disclosure of my case to:
> ˇ All Newspapers in Autralia.
> ˇ All Radio Stations in Australia.
> ˇ A copy of this letter to the Prime Minister of Australia.
> ˇ A copy of this letter to the French Ambassador to Autralia.
> ˇ A copy of this letter to the Autralian Ambassador in France.
> ˇ A copy to all the French Newspapers and TV stations in France.
>
> And if this is not enough.
>
> A book I am writing about your country, based on verifiable facts,  which
> am, at present, engaged in,  to show the world what a despicable,
> hypocritical and discriminatory race you are. By the way, did you know
that
> the richest gold mine ever discovered  in WA was the work of a Frenchman
by
> the name of Jean-Paul Turcaud ? A pioneer of the Australian bush,  who
gave
> his heart and soul to your country ? You would not know much about it,
you,
> Australians morons, as he went back to France,  a broken man, with nothing
> left but bitter memory !.
>
> I was interviewed by the ABC in 1999 about Jean-Paul Turcaud. He gave
> Australia his guts,  knowledge of the bush which resulted in the biggest
> gold find in Australia.
>
> What have you done with it, you, arseholes ? Have you ever recognised this
> man, this Frenchman, as one of your pioneer ? NO ! He came from France .
You
> never recognised his pioneering spirit, and you laughed at him, and you
> turned him into a bitter person who now hates your country. You are,  in
the
> final analysis,  a race of morons, idiots,  a despicable race in the eyes
of
> any educated French person. You don't have the intelligence of thorough
> intellectual analysis. You are a race of morons, and so shall you remain
> unless you become attuned and sensitive to the plight of every migrant in
> your country.
>
> As I said before,  I demand that you look into my case of blatant
> discrimination, urgently,  and if you don't do so, I shall proceed with
> every available means available to me, AS STATED above.
>
> If you need information, or confirmation, as to what I have already
> proferred to you, please do no hesitate to ask for it.

I dont think they will bother with a possum feltcher like yourself.They are
probably too busy helping people that deserve it