Re: JACQUES PHILIPPE

J-P Turdcad has yet another cross to bear!

Claims of discrimination from a Frenchman is a tad rich.  The French themselves
are (of course) a considerate host to all comers, are they not?  No, they are
not!  When in France, I found that most wouldn't even try to help or assist in
any way, shape or form, since they thought I was ... English!

It looks like we are going to be inundated with pissed off Frenchmen now, all
waving their grievances about like flags (no, the word "grievance" does not mean
"dick" in this context - that's the thing in your hand !!).

Rally around mates, maybe we should pounce on their bulletin boards and rant and
rave endlessly.  Hmmm.  On second thoughts, perhaps we could gnaw off our own
kneecaps, which would be much more fun.

Jeers,     Rod

~~ jp turcaud ~~ wrote:

A whole bunch of crap, which would have been consigned to the sewers from whence
it came, except that there are several notably idiotic passages that deserve
"treatment".  Look for ***

> TO :   The Human Rights & Opportunity Commission
>   ( Federal )
>   133 Castlereagh Street
> Sydney 2000
>
> FROM:   Jacques Philippe
>   BA.  B. Psych. ( Perth )  DESS  ( Paris )
>   Unit 6  / 86 King William Street
>   Bayswater     WA    6053
>   Tel (08) 9371 6618   ( Silent line )

***  That's real smart - publish a silent phone number on a multiplicity of
public fora.  This one is even sillier than Turdcad - but Turdcad posted it, so
he's even sillier than himself.  Hard to believe, but we have the proof.

> 23rd of March 2 001
>
>     TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
>
> Dear Sir  /Madam
>
>   Re : Discrimination in Australia
>
> Before I embark upon a résumé of my 35 years in Australia and,  hopefully,
> make my point clear,  I wish to state that,  from the very outset, you,
> Australians, are a race of bastards, swines and degenerate morons. This
> letter is going to be full of violence and disgust towards your country and
> its Anglo-Saxon born who dominate the scene, political, economic or
> otherwise, in Australia. I make no apology for it, because, in my mind and
> conscience,  I believe I am telling the truth.
>
> I shall try and make it simple for you, considering that your brain is not
> fully attuned to the many problems and issues facing migrants in this
> country, whether they be legal, illlegal or simply political refugees. Your
> treatment is the same for all of them,  irrespective of whether they are
> highly educated or, simply,  barely able to wipe the shit off your donkey's
> arses. Its all the same to you,  is it not ? Migrants are cheap labour in
> your country : Doctors, Engineers, and tutti quanti,  etc. all highly
> qualified migrants who came to your country with high hopes and whom you,
> morons, qualified as cheap labour for Australia.
>
> Let me tell you something !

*** We'd all rather you didn't

> I came to this country of yours in 1964, lured by the prospects of a good
> life in Australia. The lucky country,  with milk and honey flowing
> unreservedly,  like a manna or a river of hope ! I soon learnt that the
> honey was sour,  and the milk was none. Then you went on saying that this is
> the clever country,  but I can only find morons in this country !

*** Obviously attracted to his own kind

> I came to this country, Now, the slogan is changed and goes something like
> this : The Knowledge Country ! Whom are you trying to fool ?
>
> I was born in France,  I was educated in my country to University standard,
> I mastered the English language before I came to your country, I was already
> highly educated,  but that did not prevent me from ending up a as labourer
> in your stinking factories,  sweeping the floors as well as the sweat off my
> brown and being told that I was nothing but a poor migrant. I held
> responsible jobs and paid high taxes to your country. I was a goer,  bent
> upon making a go of it.  In 1974,  I sat the UWA Entrance Examination. My
> Uni aggregate was 470 / 500, not bad for a poor French migrant ! I then
> graduated UWA with a four-year degree in Psychology, with straight A's and B
> credits. I then worked for the Government ( both State and Federal ),  as a
> Clinical and Occupational Psychologist.

*** So?

> Whilst working in Tasmania ( 1987 - 1990 ),  for the now defunct CES,  I was
> subjected to all sorts of forms of discriminatory acts,  mostly because I am
> French, an ex-Budhist monk,  and a professional Psychologist.  The upshot of
> it all is that I was subjected to all kinds of harassment, including sexual
> harassment on the part of a male CES employee,  26 years of age,  marrried ,
> whose sexual gender identity crisis he could not solve. That does not
> surprise me,  because,  you, Australians, are such a fucked up race, as
> regards  your sexual propensities,  that you should all go down the streets
> of Perth and Sydney,  in the Mardi  Gras Parade, wagging your feathered
> arses and begging to be fucked !

*** This fellow has couth coming out his arse.  Bound to get a good response
from a Government department with this sort of carry-on.  Obviously there are no
homosexuals in France - they are probably too busy rooting frogs (don't forget
the gaffer tape boys :-)

> Thanks to you morons, I lost my job as an honest Psychologist. Ever since I
> lost my job,  I have waged a war,  an intellectual war, against you.  In
> 1993, I took your Government on. They did not have the guts to fight me,  so
> they settled for "three years" salary, which amounted to a mere pitance
> ofter I had repaid Social Security  and my taxes ! Being a permanent
> Government employee, they had a duty to return me to work as a Psychologist.
> They never did. And the way they went about it defies every notion of what
> constitutes a human being's basic rights. They reverted to dirty tricks, and
> got me off my compensation rights. They, simply, mauled me and burried me as
> a non entity.

*** No, you lost your job because you are an idiot!  Quite possibly you *are* a
non-entity as well.  I see no evidence that you could wage intellectual war on a
sheep - well, you _could_, but the sheep would win :-)

> Now,  let me tell you something. Unless you investigate my claim of gross
> discrimination against me, and at your earliest convenience, I shall go
> public. By this,  I mean the following.

*** He'll probably crap in Parliament (going public ... oh, never mind)

> Complete disclosure of my case to:
> ˇ All Newspapers in Autralia.
> ˇ All Radio Stations in Australia.
> ˇ A copy of this letter to the Prime Minister of Australia.
> ˇ A copy of this letter to the French Ambassador to Autralia.
> ˇ A copy of this letter to the Autralian Ambassador in France.
> ˇ A copy to all the French Newspapers and TV stations in France.
>
> And if this is not enough.

*** Enough is too much

> A book I am writing about your country, based on verifiable facts,  which I
> am, at present, engaged in,  to show the world what a despicable,
> hypocritical and discriminatory race you are. By the way, did you know that
> the richest gold mine ever discovered  in WA was the work of a Frenchman by
> the name of Jean-Paul Turcaud ? A pioneer of the Australian bush,  who gave
> his heart and soul to your country ? You would not know much about it,  you,
> Australians morons, as he went back to France,  a broken man, with nothing
> left but bitter memory !.

*** Verifiable by whom - presumable the idiot author.  Hardly very convincing

> I was interviewed by the ABC in 1999 about Jean-Paul Turcaud. He gave
> Australia his guts,  knowledge of the bush which resulted in the biggest
> gold find in Australia.

*** I wish he'd take his guts somewhere else.  We're sick of them in this forum.

> What have you done with it, you, arseholes ? Have you ever recognised this
> man, this Frenchman, as one of your pioneer ? NO ! He came from France . You
> never recognised his pioneering spirit, and you laughed at him, and you
> turned him into a bitter person who now hates your country. You are,  in the
> final analysis,  a race of morons, idiots,  a despicable race in the eyes of
> any educated French person. You don't have the intelligence of thorough
> intellectual analysis. You are a race of morons, and so shall you remain
> unless you become attuned and sensitive to the plight of every migrant in
> your country.

*** Most migrants are treated with respect and dignity (although not by
everyone, but this happens in *every* country - France included).  Idiots are
treated as idiots, wherever they come from originally.

> As I said before,  I demand that you look into my case of blatant
> discrimination, urgently,  and if you don't do so, I shall proceed with
> every available means available to me, AS STATED above.

*** Go right ahead - we are finding this discussion almost semi-rivetting, so it
can only go downhill from here.

> If you need information, or confirmation, as to what I have already
> proferred to you, please do no hesitate to ask for it.
>
> Yours sincerely
> Jacques Philippe

*** Now you can be a good boy and piss off !!!!!