Re: Re: MS Train Sim delayed (again)

There are 2050 drivers floating around, vortexofsound should have em as Dean
Stalker pointed out previously,  heres a link, slightly more buggy im told

http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=49648&messageid=988965538

Also it would be good idea to install DirectX 8 and latest video drivers

God luck running the game

Dominic Sharoo

Webmaster
http://www.nitroware.net
KngtRider@nitroware.net

NitroWare - The Ultimate Technology Enthusiast's Resource

f10eit856tnubdidjh3em18k23iig1v3i1@4ax.com">news:f10eit856tnubdidjh3em18k23iig1v3i1@4ax.com...